Elleebana Lash Lift is a newer service offered by Raquel. She is certified by Elleebana to perform the Lash Lift treatment on clients. Elleebana Lash Lifting uses silicone rolls or pads instead of traditional rollers to give more of a lifting effect from the base of the your natural eyelashes. In just one, 20-minute professional treatment you’ll see your natural lashes lifted and retained, even after a shower or swimming, for 6-8 weeks.
Contact Raquel, a certified Elleebana Lash Lift technician, for more information or to book your appointment at 303-564-9501.
Starting at $70 ($80 with lash tint)
Raquel is a certified Extend Your Lashes extensionist. By carefully bonding each extension to an individual eyelash, Minkys by Extend Your Lashes creates a beautiful light weight, flexible, semi permentant lash extension.
Each set can be customized from a natural to dramatic look.
Contact Raquel, a certified Extend Your Lashes extensionist, for more information or to book your appointment at 303-564-9501.
Full sets start at $225
(fill pricing is based on the amount of time between sets)
Minkys Care Instructions
Initial 12-48 Hours:
• Avoid getting the lashes wet for the first twenty-four hours following your lash extension application. Including steam, saunas and swimming pools.
• Also avoid suntan beds for the initial forty-eight hours following your application.
• Avoid oil based skincare, mascara and cleansing products. Only water based (oil free) products are approved. Oil (based products) will affect the adhesion and cause the lashes to fall out prematurely. Also avoid oil-based eyeliner. Should mascara be worn, only approved lash extension mascara’s is permissible. Oil based and or waterproof mascara’s will interfere with the bond with disastrous effects.
• Keep your fingers off your lashes. Every time you touch them you are transferring natural oil and GERMS.
• Use of all manual lash curlers is prohibited. Only, heated curlers are permitted.
• Grooming – brush your lashes with a mascara wand to groom your lashes, ideally when your lashes are wet out of the shower. The lashes are softer and suppler at that time.
• Use only heated eyelash curlers, as the mechanical curlers will break the bond. When using your heated eyelash curler, brush your lashes to smooth them all in the same direction. Use a clean mascara wand to support your lashes. Curl lashes in an upward motion.
• Use only powdered, liquid and gel eyeliner. Please inform all your services reps regarding your lashes when going for facial work. Caution is recommended when having services including lasers, chemical peels, hydroxyl treatments, or any other acidic substances.
• We recommend that you apply protective coating once or twice per week. Particularly, if you have oily skin or lashes. This technique will protect and preserve your lashes as well as extend the life of your extensions. Furthermore, protective coating seals and hydrates the lashes as well as keeping them moisturized.
• Natural lash cycle is sixty to ninety days. When one lash falls out there is another lash growing in.
Therefore, you will need regular fills (3-4 weeks) to keep your lashes looking beautiful.
When returning to your lash stylist for your touch-up, DO NOT wear any makeup or creams around the eye area. This will significantly cut down the time you spend at the salon.